Here's some sunshine to brighten up your Wednesday! It's Sweet Sketch Wednesday #11, and I used some Unity stamps for this one, from the July set. The papers are from Sassafras with some of SU's cardstocks in Tempting Turquoise and Summer Sun. I used some Color Box chalks to brighten up the edges, pop-dotted the sentiment, and then added some rhinestones to the clouds, and a white twine bow. This is great sketch to work with and could be used for just about any occasion. Of course my fellow DT members always come up with the best stuff, so go on over and check them all out and join in on the fun, I'd luv to see what you come up with! There is also a challenge going on this week at Rosie-Dee's Week 48-Sun, so I think I'll send this card over to her too. This card I think is very bright and fun and I hope it adds a little bit of sunshine to your day!

Peace and Luv,

16 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Goodmorning Sunshine! What a wonderful sunny card for Wednesday. Hugs...

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love how you have done the sun!

Teri said...

Hiya,
Such a cheerful card! Love the sun.
You should enter into Rosie Dee's challenge, their theme is SUN this week. (see my blog for the link)
Hugs,
Teri x

fabricbutterfly said...

very sunny, and cheery card,!!!! fantastic job"!!

RoseOhio said...

This is so cute Jeannie! So bright and cheerful! I have to use those clouds soon!

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card Jeannie!! Love the bright colors and that sentiment is too cute!

Saskia said...

Jeannie,

Wow... beautiful card!!! Very bright... yes, it makes me smile!

Thanks for taking part at Rosie-Dee's Challenge!

Lovely work on your blog!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

mulberry station said...

What a fun card Jeannie. I love that fun sun and clouds. Great job!

brenda said...

Good Morning Jeannie

What a lovely bright sunny card and how well your two colours work together.

Thank you for joining us at Rosie Dees this week.

B x

Karen said...

oooo I love this!!! and the work on your blog!!!!

Thank you for taking part at R-D's this week XXX

blackdragon said...

wow... love this card... thanks for joining us at rosiedees this week.
keep safe hugs lynx

Kaz said...

Lovely sunny card. Thanks for joining in at RD x

Gez said...

Fantastic card. Thanks for linking it to Rosie~Dee's challenge. Gez.

Liz Weber said...

Hiya Jeannie, your card is perfectly sunshiney and bright and colourful and I just love how you have interpreted the sketch - very creative!

Anonymous said...

Jeannie,
I find myself popping over to your blog occasionally and you NEVER fail to bring a smile to my face! Thanks for doing what you do! You are terrific!
Thanks for sharing!
Cory

Kelly Landers said...

what an awesome card that just reeks happiness!! Love it! Great use of the sketch too!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs