Hello Gorgeous! It's another Tuesday Morning Sketches day, and it's #6 already. I turned the sketch sideways, kinda usual for me, and used a House Mouse stamp called Gorgeous Guinea. I colored with markers and also a white Signo pen on the guinea. The DP's are from DCWV's Garden Party stack, with some SU Wild Wasabi. The flowers are from Close to My Heart with some rhinestones in the centers. The image as well as the heart are pop-dotted and then I just added a sheer ribbon and more rhinestones to the heart. I probably should have went with a bigger card base so I had more room to work, but I kinda like how it turned out I guess.

I hope your Tuesday went well, and that everything is good in your corner of the world wherever you are. Thanks so much for stopping in and take care!

Peace and Luv,

8 comments :

Melissa Craig said...

This is so sweet! I love House Mouse images, they are so cute! I love all the color in your card and I liked how you flipped the sketch.

Thanks for playing along with us again at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

PaperCrafty said...

Jeannie, your card is so cute!! Love the HM image.

Juls said...

how cute is this!! such a brilliant card!

Carol Dee said...

Sweet, love the pink and green. hugs...

fabricbutterfly said...

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! so funny!!!!!!! did you come up with the Hello Gorgeous that is adorable, I love HM, and Gpigs are soooo in, GREAT card.

Elena said...

What a precious card! Love the sentiment!!!

Juls~ said...

Awwww Jeannie! You are on a roll, girl! I love the House Mouse stamps! They are so adorable. And your take on the sketch is tops!

{xoxo}

Juls~

~*Joni said...

Hi Jeannie! And thanks for making me smile this morning. I have never seen this HM stamp, it is adorable! I love all the primping going on, and the guinea pig looks fabulous dolled up with your coloring. Wonderful job, it looks like they are ready for a fun girls' day out. ;) Thanks for playing along at TMS!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs