Happy Twisted Thursday! It's Shirley's 2 Girls sketch challenge #22, and the twist is Punch It! That means that you need to use a punch somewhere on the card. Well, my sentiment box is actually 3 punches, 2 straight squares, one about 1/4 inch bigger than the other with a scallop square in between them. The cute little puppy stamp is also Shirley's, and just as cute as can be, that I colored in with SU markers. All of the papers and cardstock are Stampin' Up. The DP's are from the Thoroughly Modern set, and the cardstocks are Rose Red and Taken with Teal. Then I just added 3 rhinestones and a polka dot ribbon bow and this puppy is ready to go shopping!!

I'm so happy it's Friday Eve and I'm ready for the weekend to be here! I hope your week has been a good one, thanks for visiting and for all of your great comments! Take care!

Peace and Luv,

11 comments :

the 2girls of shirley said...

SOOOOO cute, and I love the repeat of the bow in her hair...just makes me feel good...Kristine

Saskia said...

Great card with great colours!

Saskia :)

Juls said...

this is so gorgeous!! I love how you always have really fun sentiments on your cards! the image is gorgeous! and I love the colour combo! yet another totally fab card!

Carol Dee said...

Another sweet card, TGIF, hugs...

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card Jeannie!! I love the contrast between all the DP.

Elena said...

What a cutie! Love the layout of this card!

fabricbutterfly said...

To dang cute!!!!

Jaspere said...

The colors you chose are great and I just love that doggie image. Super duper take on this week's challenge.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Outstanding, Jeannie, but your work usual is! Absolutely adore your take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing with us! Hope to see you next week when we paint the town RED!

Debbie said...

Jeannie - What a totally cute card. Makes me wanna go shopping with that cute little thing. DP is beautiful and love the bow! Thanks for playing with us again over at shirleys2girls Twisted Thursday. Hope to see you again next week!

Karolyn Loncon said...

Girl, your creativity never ceases to amaze me!! Love the combo of all the DP's you used, and of course that fun little purse puppy - can it get any cuter?!! Thanks so much for playing, Jeannie - I always love seeing your beautiful work!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs