Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday #10! For todays card I used a Dustin Pike digital image (psst....it was free and he has free stuff every Wednesday!), and as soon as I saw it I thought of this sentiment to go with it. All the papers are from SU, the DP's are from the Bella Bleu set, and then the cardstocks are Creamy Caramel, Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal and Summer Sun. I colored the image in with markers and then cut it out and pop-dotted it, as well as the diamond underneath it. I used a large and a small star punch and then put some glitter stickers in the centers and the stars too are pop-dotted. Then I just tied a little snippet of ribbon onto the bottom. This is another awesome sketch that Arlana came up with, and it's soooooo much fun to work with, you really should join in on the sweet, sweet fun with the rest of us!

I hope your week is going well, we're actually supposed to get some rain here in the hot southwest, and man oh man will it be a welcome sight! Thanks for visiting me, if it's your first time or a frequent flyer, I enjoy all of your comments so very much!

Peace and Luv,

15 comments :

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, this is so cute. Love your image.

RoseOhio said...

This card is so very very cute! I love all the detail you put into it! Fabulous!

PaperCrafty said...

Super sweet card Jeannie!! I love the DP image and the cute stars. Great job!

Teri said...

Lovely and cheerful card!
Hugs,
Teri
x

Arlana said...

Jeannie, This is such a sweet baby card. Love that image. Your card matches on of my baby blankets!!! If only it was a monkey. Thanks for being a SWEET part of the design team.

Carol Dee said...

Adorable, even though blue was used it would work for a girl. Hug...

fabricbutterfly said...

That is one WONDERFUL card, love it!!!

Elena said...

Wow! Terrific job on this sketch! Wonderful, magical and very cute card!
Thank you for sharing your talent, Jeannie!

Jennifer said...

Stoppin' by to say "hi!" Tif loved the card and said "ahhh, that is nice, Aunt Jeanie always sends me cards. :) "

Jen

Jennifer said...

Stoppin' by to say "hi!" Tif loved the card and said "ahhh, that is nice, Aunt Jeanie always sends me cards. :) "

Jen

Lisa T said...

Sweet card! I love that blue dp!

Juls said...

Just Soooo gorgeous!! Love the image and the bright colours!

sweetbloominscraps said...

This is such an adorable image for this sketch! Your cards are always wonderful! Thanks for your inspiration!

Check out my blog. I have something for you!!

Teri said...

Hiya again,
I know i have posted already but there is something for you on my blog.
Check it out!
Hugs, Teri x

Kelly Landers said...

This is so sweet! I love Dustin Pikes images too! I really like all the dimension you provided! It is really adorable!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs