Happy Saturday y'all! Are you out partying tonite? Me neither...hehe!! We got our new bedroom set delivered today, and cleaned and moved just about everything around and we're both tired out tonite and decided to stay in. So these little guys look like they are looking for some fun and I just got them from Hambo Stamps. They have always been known for their humorous stamps and have just started getting some digital images and this one just made me smile. I used Sketch Saturday's challenge #63 today and so I used some markers to color in the image and it's pop-dotted. The cardstock is SU's Bordering Blue and Bravo Burgundy. The striped paper is from the Paper Loft. The big bittons are Sizzix die cuts, and then I just added some ribbons. I do hope they make you smile anyway!

Tomorrow being Sunday means more running errands and Neal will be getting ready to start being a teacher again on Monday. The weekend just goes by too quickly! I hope you're enjoying yours and thanks for visiting!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

Juls said...

wow! these girls are great!! love the oversized buttons! such a great card!

Carol Dee said...

I love the funny Hambo stamps and verses.
We are finaly getting the usual sweltering August heat here in IA. Mid 90's with high humidity again today.
I spent Friday night and all day Saturday cleaning house ( It had been too long) I was exhausted.
Now to tackle the stamp room so I can find things!
Have relaxing Sunday, hugs...

Debs said...

A lovely bright and jolly card. Good luck with the challenge. Debs x

mulberry station said...

Waht a fun card. It is so cute!

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute card!!

Alison said...

Great card- Love these chicks!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs