Happy Monday! It's Sketch #101 over on the Mojo Monday blog and so here's my creation that I had some fun with. Now wouldn't it be boring if I followed the sketch exactly? You know me better than that! I think I'd be disappointed in myself if I did! Anyway, I kinda started with the the basic sketch, but then I added a whole lotta stuff to it. The image is from Pink Petticoat, colored with markers and cut out with a circle nestie, with a large scallop circle behind that. The papers, including the DP, are all SU; Kiwi Kiss paper patterns, with cardstock in Old Olive and Crushed Curry. The flowers are Close to My Heart with some rhinestones in the centers of them, and then I added a pretty sheer ribbon bow. Oh, and there's a bit of Rich Razzleberry cardstock in there too for a little bit of fun. She's a pretty fancy and fun giraffe (even if she doesn't have a top on, hehe), and I hope you like her.

It's getting to be late already, so I should wrap things up and clean up my little workstation here and get to bed. I appreciate you visiting, luv your comments, and I'll see you NECKS time, hehehehe....nite!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Christine said...

Beautifully done and such an original take on the theme

Juls said...

gorgeous!! really sweet image love the bright colours and the ribbon is just fantastic!! love it!

Carol Dee said...

Well aren't you *Punny* ?
Fun card, very bright and in Jeannie style. Sweet! Have a good day, hugs...

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute Jeannie!! Love the image and the colors. Great MOJO card!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs