Happy Mojo Monday and this is for Mojo Turns 100-Day 1. Another great sketch to follow, unfortunately not a great card for ya today, sorry. I think my mojo is on a break or something. I didn't like anything I made yesterday, and I really don't like this one. I was really happy with everything I've done over the last couple of weeks, so I guess I should be happy about that, but I'm not sure what happened. Anyway, the polka dot paper is from DCWV's Retro stack, and then the cardstocks are SU's Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel. The image is Pink Petticoat, with a circle nestie behind it and then an extra large scallop circle behind that. I added a Kaiser flower, on top of a border punched piece of white cardstock and then added a die cut heart and a brown ribbon (I know it looks black). It is a great sketch to work with, and there are some great ideas over on the blog.

I've been chatting with some old high school classmates lately catching up on what's been happening in our lives, so that's very interesting. We're going to try and get a reunion together, but I'm not sure how many we'll get. It seems everybody has scattered and it sure is hard to track them down.

I want to say thank you to Alicia at Time to Create for this cute little award! She is so cute, ya?! I luv it!! I hope your Monday was good, this award certainly was fun to get today, and I appreciate you stopping in. Thanks so much for the great comments and take care of yourself!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love that teapot!

Patti said...

Love this card!It's so darn cute!

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute!! Love the little tea pot.

Carol Dee said...

It is Monday! Don't fret your Mojo will return. :) Fun award and well deserved. Hugs...

fabricbutterfly said...

OK little missy, really, no mojo.........please!!!! your card is wonderful, don't beat yourself up it really is great, and you always do wonderful work, seriously, so snap out of it!!!!! :)

Elena said...

Fabulous card, Jeannie!
Congratulations on the award!
Your blog is always an inspiration for me too!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs