Happy Mojo Monday #98! You are one cool cat! I wish I was - it's still outrageously hot here in Phoenix! This is an image from Hambo Stamps and I think it's perfect for the summertime. I cut the image out with a circle nestie and put a label nestie behind it. I colored using SU's new In Color markers, the DP is from Sassafrass - the Sunshine Lollipop collection and SU Bashful Blue and Dusty Durango cardstock. It's pop-dotted, and then I tied on some twill ribbon and hung a star paper clip onto it. He is certainly enjoying that umbrella drink!

Well now that the Bachelorette is over, there's not much else to watch on Monday's anymore. That show never ceases to amaze me. I hope she's happy, regardless. I think I'll call it an early nite and read a little bit.

I hope you're Monday was ok, I know it's just the start of another week, but it's over and it can only get easier from here, ya?!! As always, thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

PaperCrafty said...

Super Cool Card!! :D

Alicia said...

He (the cat) sure looks happy! Cute card! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. Carol Dee also commented. She said she is a friend of yours. Does she have a blog? I looked but couldn't find one...just wanted to leave a comment in return.
Alicia xx

Juls said...

what a fun image! great card!

Carol Dee said...

I looks like we are finally in for some hot and humid weather. We have had an unusually cool summer so far *YEAH* So of course it will get miserable as school resumes next week and it is fair week now! That is IOWA...LOL.
Love the inner tubing kitty. He sure has the right idea! Have a good week. Hugs...

fabricbutterfly said...

Oh what an adorable card, you really did a great and fun job with the sketch!!

Elena said...

Awesome card! I love this cat! Great job on this sketch!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs