Another catch up challenge card, this being Amy R's Friday sketch challenge #73 at Prairie Paper & Ink. The digital image is from DigiStamp Boutique and her name is Ruby. I colored her in with markers and then cut it out with a circle nestie and it's pop-dotted. The papers are from SU's Delicate Dots set, with some Close to Cocoa cardstock and then I just added 3 flower rhinestones and put a little grosgrain blue ribbon on it. One cute chick indeed and I hope you like her!

Well it's 8pm and the weekend sure went by too fast, as usual. I hope yours was good and I very much appreciate you stopping in and leaving comments for me. Have a great evening!

Peace and Luv,


6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

She is cute, but not as cute as you! Looks like you had a productive weekend. :) Hugs..

Juls said...

great card! Love it!

Alicia said...

Wow Jeannie! You sure have made some gorgeous cards since my last visit. You are so creative and clever! They are all so gorgeous.
Alicia xx

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute Jeannie!! Love the colors & great sketch.

librariane said...

This is so coordinated~I love it! The colors work really well with the sketch. And that stamp is cute.

Elena said...

Very cute!!! Love the little girl and papers you chose for this card!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs