A yummy for your tummy treat today and the sketch used is from Tuesday Morning Sketches. There's a whole lotta bling going on. It may be hard to see, but there's 18, yes 18 rhinestones on the front of this one! The stamps are from Unity and the papers used are SU's Bella Rose, Chocolate Chip and white cardstock. I used some markers to color; Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel, and Cameo Coral. Then I used an oval nestie, a large scallop circle punch, some pop-dots, and some sheer white ribbon for the bow. Melissa has some great challenges, and by the way I won some awesome free digital images last week, thanks to her! Check out this post! Is her daughter not the most adorable thing you've ever seen?! Thanks again Melissa!

I'm feeling pretty good, finally. Who knows what comes over me sometimes, but I think I've finally gotten rid of it. We'll see how I feel in the morning. Work was good, I learned some more new stuff today, and that's always exciting for me.

I hope your Tuesday was a good one - thanks for your awesome comments and take care!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

Melissa Craig said...

Amazing! I love this Jeannie and that paper is great!! I have that Unity set and I absolutely love that ice cream cone.

Thanks for playing again with Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Scrapaddict said...

As with all your creations this is gorgeous! I love the ice cream cone and the way you colored - perfect!

Elena said...

Very pretty card, Jeannie! Love the layout and DP!
Glad you are feeling better!

PaperCrafty said...

Jeannie, this is so dang cute! I just love the red & brown color combo and the ice cream image is super cute. Great job!

Carol Dee said...

You are the queen of Rhinestones. Love the paper, sweet card.

RoseOhio said...

Very cute card Jeannie! I love that DSP! So pretty!

Juls~ said...

That's a really really cute card, Jeannie! Luv the papers!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs