You're cute as a bug! This is a stamp from Michael's $1 bin that I thought was too cute to pass up. It's also Mojo Monday and if you take the sketch and bend your neck to the right (hehe - I just pictured y'all doing that) you'll see that I did follow the sketch, with just a few additions. The papers used are from DCWV's Garden Party stack, with some SU Cameo Coral and some dark brown Bazzil. The markers are from SU's Earth Elements set. I used some Close to My Heart flowers, a green button and some pink crochet thread. Then I added a scrap of ribbon and some rhinestones. I just didn't like it the other direction, and I needed someplace to put the sentiment, so here you have it.

It's already after 10pm here, and I've got to get to bed I think. My eyes are starting to pinch me, so I think I'd better listen to them for once and get some good sleep in.

Thanks for visiting, I hope your week has gotten off to a great start, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! ~Olena~

Carol Dee said...

Good Morning, I adore the love bug you found for a $1.00 !!!! Yes, I did turn my head to see it : Silly girl.

I had never heard of eyes pinching when tired. Makes sense to me... have even had it happen. LOL

Enjoy your week,Hugs...

Elena said...

Very cute card and very cute bug! I love the ribbon in the corner you used!
Thank you for visiting my blog today, Jeannie. You asked about the stamp, it was a RAK from my friend, it was a stamped image. But I think it was from ATC. They have rubber stamps and digital images as well. Here is a link - http://www.allthatscraps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=650_651.
Hope this will help,
Elena

Jennifer said...

Cute! I knew a ladybug card was in the near future!

Patty said...

What a cute card. Love your take on the sketch.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs