Yoo Hoo!! Happy Sunday! I took a little creative license with today's Super Sketchy Sunday layout at 365 Cards:Day 127 and came up with this fun little gal. She's from Pink Petticoat, and the DP's are from DCWV's Green Stack. Man this paper is heavy! The cardstocks, that seemed to work so well with them, are from SU's Soft Subtles pack - as are the markers that I used. Then I just added some rhinestones to the flowers, some natural twill ribbon and twine. A very green card all around. Fun colors and I like how this one turned out.

Today we're winding down with the kids after all sleeping in a little bit. We had some pancakes for brunch with some sausage, or meat circles as Vanessa calls them, some fresh strawberries and orange juice. Their bellies are all full and I think they're headed down to the park to throw the frisbee around for a little while with Neal before they head home. I've got to get some laundry done and go grocery shopping for the week at my favorite store for just about anything, Sprouts.

I hope your weekend went well and that you're having a wonderful Sunday. Thanks for stopping in, luv the comments, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

Sherry said...

Jeannie, I love your card and those papers are fabulous. I might need to get some of that.

Carol Dee said...

I love the CWV Green Stack, such fun papers. CUTE card.
Sounds like you have had a nice relaxing weekend, the best kind!
I have not done the laundry in 4 (or 5) days, So there is a mountion off wash here, an all day job. :(
The new blog bg is very summery and fun.
Hugs...

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute....gotta love that owlie!

Ann said...

Cute owlie! Such a sweet card!

Maggi said...

That card is great, I love blue and brown together!

Elena said...

The card is so cute! Love, love the DP!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs