Well there's plenty of sunshine in my neck of the woods - how about yours? If there isn't, let me send some your way with this little cutie from All That Scraps in her teenie polka-dot bikini! The deets are; cardstock - Bazzill kraft, SU Green Galore and Pacific Point. The flowered paper was from a gift set, so I'm not sure who makes it. Then I added a Close to My Heart flower in her hair with a green rhinestone, a Melissa Frances button with yellow crochet thread and some yellow ribbon. She is also pop-dotted. Hope you like her!

It's Thursday or Friday-Eve that is, and so of course I'm happy tomorrow is Friday! It's been a pretty busy week for me at work, and that's good, but I'm tired. On top of that the heat really zaps your energy, as well. I have no plans for the upcoming weekend, and that's ok by me.

I hope your week is going along good, thanks for your continued support and your great comments, they do cheer me up!!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute Jeannie!! Love the colors and that sweet little image. I just love ATS designs.

Alicia said...

LOVE this card Jeannie! I love the yellow ribbon - how bright! And I love the other colours that go with it. Super-sweet! Have a great weekend!
Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

She is adorsble !
Have a wonderful FRIDAY! YEAH !!!
Hugs...

Juls said...

love this. the colour combo is so striking!

Elena said...

She is so cute! I love the colors of the card and your coloring!!!

Arlana said...

This is so adorable!!! Love the colors that you used. So SWEET!!!

mulberry station said...

What is sweet card. It is just adorable!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs