Toad-ally! This is the second sketch on the Tuesday Morning blog that, of course, I turned vertically. The papers are all from SU - the Bold Brights set for the cardstock and the patterned papers are from what I think is called Delicate Dots. It was a special collection from awhile back. I also used the Bold Brights markers, some thin lite green ribbon, a pink button and a small star punch. This is a smaller little notecard, only about 3x5. It's a fun size to write a quick note on and pop in the mail to someone special.

It's really, really crazy hot here and it was supposed to rain, or rather monsoon, but it never did. From what I hear the weekend is supposed to be even hotter! Good thing, besides getting a pedicure Saturday, that I plan on staying in and getting ready for the craft fair on the 25th!

I hope your week is going good, and that your creative juices are flowing. I luv your comments and appreciate them very much. Take care and stay toad-ally cool!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

Melissa Craig said...

What an adorable card! Jeannie, next week's sketch is portrait - I challenge you to go landscape. LOL Just kidding. I like how you flipped the sketch and the frog is really cute and I love the paper you put behind it.

Thanks for joining me again at Tuesday Morning sketches.

Jennifer said...

Cute card! (as always!!!)

I look forward to receiving my b-day card in mail!

Have a grrrreat weekend!

Jen

Carol Dee said...

Adorable toad. I think you maybe done kissing toads as I believe you have found your Prince Charming! Have a wonderful weekend. Try to stay cool. Hugs...

PaperCrafty said...

Congrats on the win Jeannie!! Your toad card is so cute!

~*Joni said...

Hi Jeannie! Your card is so toadally adorable! ;) Congratulations on winning last week's sketch over at TMS - what a wonderful blog you have here, I love the whimsical, happy circle designs. :D

Phoenix said...

Toad-ally cute!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs