It's another Monday, which means Mojo Monday and this card is for Sketch 97. The stamps that I used are from Close to My Heart, the Coffee Stain set. The papers are SU, the Parisian Breeze set, and the cardstock is Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze, with a little bit of Riding Hood Red. The ink that I used is Close to Cocoa and Riding Hood Red. The corner punch is from EK Success and the ribbon is just a scrap I've had around, not sure where it's from.

I hope your Monday went well, and at least we're one day closer to the weekend at this point, ya?!

Thanks for checking in and take care!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

fabricbutterfly said...

Really pretty card Jeannie, your usual wonderful job!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card!

Alicia said...

Hi Jeannie, I love those papers and I dont own them...might add them to the wish list. Such a sweet card. I love it.
Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

Great card for the 1st of the week. Mmmm coffee! I have always looked at the coffee ring stamps, but could think of how to use them. Good Job...Hugs

Elena said...

Wow! This card is so beautiful! Love the sentiment; and very cute corner!

Carla said...

Great card!! Love your take on this week's sketch!

Juls said...

gorgeous card, Love the distressed feel!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs