It's ad inspired day at 365 Cards:Day 145. This great pillow to the right was the fun inspiration for today. I used Sassafrass papers, some butterfly stamps from Unity, a label and bird nestie and then just some rhinestones and twill ribbon. What seems like it should have been a quick card was not for me, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

I'm going to be up a little while longer, as I've got some more things to get done yet tonite, so I'll make this short and sweet. I do hope your week is going along well and I appreciate you stopping in.

Take care and thanks for all of the great comments!

Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

One4Joy said...

what a fun, fun card! love that yummy orange rose paper ad your ledger label. Nicely done challenge!

~amy~ said...

♥gasp♥ Sassafras goodness sista!!!! I love your take on the inspiration challenge!!!! Thanks for playing with me today!!!

Alicia said...

Hi jeannie, I found a beautiful photo I know you will love...follow this link..
http://beccysbits.blogspot.com/2009/07/dragonfly.html#comments
Alicia xx

Elena said...

Very pretty card! Like this butterfly!

Carol Dee said...

Cool Pillow, Sweet Card. TGIF Hugs...CAROL DEE

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs