I don't have a problem with caffeine, I have a problem without caffeine! Hi and how's your Mojo this Monday? Mine isn't so good. I stayed home today from work, not sure what's wrong with me, probably dehydrated, but certainly under the weather for sure. I just took a shower not too long ago and managed to get this card done, but it's back to the couch for me after this. Today's card is for Mojo Monday's Week 96 sketch. I used SU's Raspberry Tart papers, and Pretty in Pink and white cardstock. The stamp is from Unity, that I paper-pieced and colored. I used a circle Nestie, a corner punch from EK Success, some rhinestones, ribbon and pop-dots.

I've had my fill of daytime shows again, I tried to watch Days of Our Lives that I've watched on and off since I was in high school and I don't even know half the people anymore. Tonite there's the Bachelorette. I'm glad it's almost over. This one irritated me. Then there's a new show starting, Dating in the Dark. Now you know I gotta tune in and see what it's all about, ya?!

I also received an award from fellow blogger Alicia from across the pond in Australia! She's so adorable and makes the cutest cards, so do visit her at Time to Create some time. Thanks again Alicia!

Thanks for visiting, take care of yourself and I always enjoy your comments!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

PaperCrafty said...

Great MOJO card!! Love the colors!

Carol Dee said...

Hope you are already feeling better.
I love the Raspberry Tart paper and cute tea pot on this card.
The Award is well deserved.
I just checked out Alicia's blog. She IS Adorable and a fellow dragonfly lover. ;)
hugs....CAROL DEE

Sherry said...

Jeannie, this is absolutely beautiful. I need to start using my teapots a little more.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for my b-day card! I loved it! And thanks for the Old Navy gift card too - that was very nice!!

Sorry to hear you're under the weather today. I watch Days! Ha. of course, I know everyone on there too now. crazy, but I'm hooked. :)

Thought I'd stop by here. Nice work!

Jen

Alicia said...

Cute card Jeannie! Love the colours - so bright and cheerful! Thanks for saying nice things about me...so kind of you. I am in the mood for some creating, so I am off to continue blog-hopping! Hope you get better super fast!

Love Alicia xx

oh4theloveof said...

wonderful card! the colors are fantastic

Dana Joy said...

This is so pretty. Great card.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs