Hi there - I've just got a little note card for ya today. I used some of the "older" SU In Color cardstocks, Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze. I had found this sheer ribbon not too long ago and I was excited about it because I knew it would match these cardstocks, and then they go and discontinue them! It figures, ya?! Anyway, the image is Pink Petticoat, colored in with markers and pop-dotted. The flowers are Close to My Heart and then I just added some rhinestones. I couldn't really decide what I wanted to say on the front, besides a little bird told me, so I left it without one. If you have any ideas, let me know!

I didn't post anything yesterday because my desk and computer were non-existent! We had some new lighting installed over our desks and so it took a little while to get everything back together again. My stuff was all over the place tho, and so I didn't get anything new done to post.

This has been a long week, but it always feels that way after a holiday I suppose. I'm just glad tomorrow is Friday. Neal is doing an awesome job on fixing up our little bathroom, and I can't wait to show you some pics. I wish I had taken some before pics. But just picture the usual white cabinet with an old beige sink that has a crack in it and a cigarette stain! It's going to be so beautiful when it's done, which we are both hoping will be the beginning of next week. We've had the dad of a friend of mine help out with the electricity and plumbing, who has been a huge help and we couldn't have done it without him. All this from finding a brand new sink in the dumpster!

Anyway, I hope your week has gone good, thanks for stopping in and take care!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

SMK said...

Yay for renovations :D Lovin your color combo! Would never think to put the pale blue and lime green together but I like it!

Carol Dee said...

Cute card, how about "Aren't You Tweet! "
I can't wait to see the NEW bathroom. I wanted a pedestal sink in my masterbath. But DH talked me into a cabinet with sink so I would have more storage. I'm glad I did . But I love the look of the pedestal sinks.

Elena said...

Adorable card! I love this ribbon too, just gorgeous!

Ann said...

Cute card! I'm loving the blue/green combo, and the bits of bling are just perfect!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs