Hi there! It's Wednesday nite already and I just got home from my card swap. This is the card that I made for it. It's not a great picture, and the ribbon looks black, but it's really dark brown. I just used this image recently from Pink Petticoat, but I think it's cute and thought that the gals would like it. The papers are from DCWV's Garden Party stack, and I added a pink rhinestone on the slip. I like these colors together too.

Geez I've been busy....and the powder room is pretty much done so I'll take some reveal pics this week to share with you. It's such a tiny room, but now it is oh so cool! I think I'll be home tomorrow nite in order to get something done and posted (fingers crossed). I'm missing all of these great challenges that I want to join!

I hope your week is going good, thanks for stopping in and take care!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Alicia said...

Cute stamp - just a bit sexy isn't it really! Love your card.
Alicia xx

SMK said...

oooh this is so cute! loving the lil dress and the ribbon :D and the colors are darling!

Carol Dee said...

SWEET! hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs