Hey there and big smooches to you!! This image is a digital download freebie from Pollycraft that I thought was just the cutest, and you can't beat free, ya?! It's Day 124 at 365 Cards and the challenge is to use something computer generated. I figure the image is, plus I typed up the word smooches. I used an oval Nestie and then put a red button on it with some white twine. Since I'm in a festive mood, I did it all in red, white and blue. The striped paper is from The Paper Loft and the cardstock is SU's Creamy Caramel and Not Quite Navy. I colored the image in with the same color markers, with a few additional markers, but all from the Earth Elements set. For the hearts I put some clear glue down, and then I put some Prisma glitter on them. There are 3 tiny clear rhinestones on the flowers in the grass too. Cute and fun.

Well.....I got a car! I'm so happy, I can't even tell you! I decided I'll reveal it to you on Saturday, since it's a day of celebration and it will give me some time to try and get some good pics. If I don't like how I look in them, you'll just see the car! So stop back and check it out.

Thanks for visiting and for your continued inspiration.

Peace and Luv,

8 comments :

Ann said...

Oh, wow, is this ever cute! Great colors, and I love the sparkle you added!

Can't wait to see the new car! ;)

Mojo Hugs said...

Absolutely adorable! Congrats on getting a car!

~amy~ said...

what a FUN card jeannie and congrats on your new wheels!!

Juls~ said...

Jeanniiiieee!?

Time to start teaching!

This is really cute! I showed my sister, Cheri, the card set and card you made for me, she loved them and said, "She should sell these!"

I like, "Yeah, I know, she's good!"

{xoxo} Juls~

fabricbutterfly said...

Great job, just adorable!!!!

Carol Dee said...

Another ADORABLE card.
Yipee, on the new car. AND HEY ...we want to see you, too!
I am loving the new blog background in Red, White & Blue. Very patriotic.
Have a wonderful 4th, HUGS...

Elena said...

How cute these little birds are! Adorable card, Jeannie! And I love the DP you chose!

Pam said...

Awwwww - super sweet, Jeannie!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs