Hey and Happy Weekend! I made this thank you card for my bank guy who helped me out in getting the car. I was going for manly, not sure it is so much, but y'all know how hard it is to do boy cards! The papers are SU's Parisian Breeze and they are thick and textured. I don't think they're in the new catalog tho, so I'm glad I was able to get them while I could. I actually stamped something, surprise surprise, and the stamp is also SU - and this thank you stamp is from the A Little Somethin' set and I stamped it in Chocolate Chip ink and then distressed it too. Then I just added a little bit of brown ribbon. This is a gift card holder, so it's a tri-fold but the right inside flap is glued down on the top and bottom so that the gift card can slide in. Then on the inside of the left flap I put my personal sentiment. Voila!

Here's a pic of my baby tiling the bathroom floor. He's never done this before and he is doing such an awesome job. I think we're going to have to tile all of the other bathrooms now too!! Just thought you'd like a little peek at what's happening in there as we go along.

I've got another Close to My Heart par-tay to attend here in a few hours, so I will be posting tomorrow what we make. I hear there may be around 20 of us today, so it should make for lots of laughter and fun!

I hope you have a great weekend - as always thanks for visiting, and take care of yourself and those you luv!

Much Peace and Luv to you!

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

YA, the card is manly enough. The ribbon is in tabs, not bows. And you can not go wrong with blue and brown. :) I am sure he will appreciate the card and gift card. I am pretty sure people do NOT generally thank people for doing their job! What a shame.

It looks like Neal is doing a great job on the tile. Not EASY (past experiance) After this project is done every thing else is going to look blah and in need of updating, you are on a slippery slope ! LOL.

It is of to the shower for me. I just came in from mowing the yard and have a wedding to attend this afternoon.

Happy Weekend...Hugs...

fabricbutterfly said...

Great card, and fabulous husband, what a great job, he must be a great guy, and looks like he is doing a great job, you are both very talented. Have fun at the Party.

Ann said...

I think it's great--I thought guy card as soon as I saw it!

Elena said...

I am sure the bank guy will like this card! It is so pretty!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs