Hello! I found a fun new digital image site called Bee Crafty downloads and this little gal is a freebie. Luv that little smirk she's got on her face! The layout is from Sketch Saturday and this is sketch #60. The papers I used are all SU, the Cottage Wall set with some Rich Razzleberry and ivory cardstock. The flower is Prisma and then I put a button in the middle of it with some purple crochet thread. Then I just added some green rhinestones. I'm not crazy about how dark her dress came out, but other than that, it was a fun layout to work with.

I've gotten a couple more cards done for the show next weekend, so I'm happy about that. I think I have around 50ish now. My goal was 100, but I'm not going to stress about it and just try and get what I can done. I'd rather sell everything than have a bunch of extras.

I hope you're Saturday is a good one and thanks for stopping in!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

tracie said...

Oh wow what a gorgeous card Jeannie, love your new image ~ very sweet and the papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at SS
hugs
Tracie :)x

Carol Dee said...

She is adorable. Fun layout, too.
Have as nice Sunday. Hugs...

Juls~ said...

Hi Jeannie!

I really like your new blog background - it's way cute! And stay after the card making for your show comin' up! You should do a lot of the *You Make My Day* card with the woman and doggie you sent me. My sister loved it and immediate said, "She should sell these!" That's a really cute stamp!

Anyway, my computer is acting up bigtime and driving me nuts. I may have to take it in but trying to avoid it!

Hope you are having a great weekend! Tell Neal I said "Hey!"

{xoxo} Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs