Hello girlfriend! As you can see, I'm still trying to get caught up on some challenges this week as this card is for Sweet Sketch Wednesday #6. The patterned paper is from DCWV's retro stack, and other than that there's just some sunflower, brown and white cardstock. The images are Pink Petticoat's, that I cut out with a square scallop punch and then I used a couple of markers and a white Signo pen on them. I added a couple of rhinestones and tied a bit of ribbon on, and that's about it. It's fun and happy and kinda retro I think, just like the paper.

Gosh I'm so happy it's Friday! Neal's busy tonite co-producing a movie here in town with a group of teachers and actors so I did some cleaning and watched some tv. I'm tired, and I think I'll hit the couch for awhile and wait for Neal to get home now.

I hope your day was good and thanks for visiting!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Hurray for weekends! Enjoy yours, while staying COOL ... card is cute. TFS...Hugs...

Arlana said...

Oh I just had to tell ya We have the same car!!! I love my red Bug . Ive had it about 6 months now. How fun there are the best!!!

Arlana said...

Your card is adorable. Love those purses. Thanks for playing along at SSW!!!

mulberry station said...

Thanks for joining us at SSW. Your card is so cute. Those little purses ar adorable.

Liz Weber said...

Hi Jeannie, I just love your girlfriend card using the latest Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Love the theme and the purses are perfect!

PaperCrafty said...

Hi Jeannie~adorable card! Welcome to the SWS team!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs