Happy Wednesday and July 1st! Can you believe it's July already - yikes! Well today's card is for Sweet Sketch Wednesday. The image and sentiment are Pink Petticoat, and the papers are SU with some purple Bazzill. The flowers are 3 different sized punches - papa, mama and baby, with some purple irredescent square rhinestones. I also used a scallop border punch, some sheer ribbon, a circle Nestie and pop-dots. I like this color combo, I wasn't sure about it initially, and the polka dot paper is actually a dark chocolate. It kinda looks black in the picture. I guess I tweeked the photo a little bit too much.

If everything goes how it should, I may have a different car at this time tomorrow! It's been a long week, but I think we found an awesome deal and I'm very excited!

Thanks for visiting and take care!

Peace and Luv,

9 comments :

Carol Dee said...

JEANNIE
I love the card. What a fun angle you cut the sentiment out at, lloks like it is slipping, too! Cool color combo.
YEAH, you nearly have the car shopping behind you. :) Post a pic when you get it :) HUGS...

mulberry station said...

What a cute card. I love the colors you have used. Thanks for joining us at SSW.

PaperCrafty said...

Jeannie~your card is adorable! I just love the colors and image you used. Great job!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love the stamp set and paper.....it's adorable. Thanks for sharing and playing along. See you next week.

Arlana said...

What a fun card. Glad you found my site and are playing along!!!

Melissa Craig said...

Ooh this is very cute! I love the image!

Thanks for visiting Tuesday Morning Sketches. Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com I need your address to send you a gift.

Gram E. Bear said...

Sexy little item! Love that you paper pieced the image. Looks great on the layout. Awesome color combo. {{{hugs}}}

Ann said...

Very fun! LOVE these colors together!

Elena said...

Beautiful card! I love the layout and paper piecing!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs