Happy Tuesday, what's left of it at this point! This is the first sketch challenge for a new blog called Tuesday Morning Sketches. Well it's Tuesday nite for me, so I decided to do a sassy nite time version of a glitzy card. Like I said yesterday, I don't like doing horizontal cards, so today if you tilt your head to the left (hehe), you'll see how I followed the sketch. The image is Pink Petticoat, the papers are from DCWV's All Dressed Up glitter stack, with SU's Pretty in Pink, black and white cardstock. Then I just added some sheer black ribbon, pop-dotted the image, and added a rhinestone to the top of the shoe. It's pretty ooh-la-la, ya?!!

Congrat-shoe-lations to Melissa at Tuesday Morning Sketches for starting what I hope will bring lots of fun times ahead for all!

Peace and Luv,

P.S. Update for Wednesday 7/8: The challenge for today at 365 Cards:Day 130 is - That Tickles Me - and it's to make a card that's funny or put a smile on your face. Well I think that this card is just right for it! Enjoy!

11 comments :

Alicia said...

This is gorgeous Jeannie! I love the colours - it is indeed very sassy!
Might pop over and check out the new blog.
Alicia xx

Melissa Craig said...

Oh Jeannie I love it!! Everything about it - how you flipped the sketch, nighttime elegance... everything!! How cool. OK you can send the card to Melissa Cr... just kidding.

Thank you for the kind words and well wishes for the blog. And for participating in the first challenge.

Carol Dee said...

Oh *SHOES* Jennie this is adorable and very WOW ~ Love the pink and black combo. Hugs...

Elena said...

Adorable card! Love the sketch and fun colors!

shelly said...

oh this is way too cute! just lovin it :) i love challenges thanks for the link ill have to go check out tues morns.

fabricbutterfly said...

Oooo La la, you betcha!!!! great card, love the colours and what you did with the sketch, very cute.

Sherry said...

Jeannie, love the card and the shoe is wonderful.

Scrapaddict said...

Great job on both challenges! Love that sentiment.

Juls~ said...

Hey Chickee!! <--- cute card sentiment, btw ... Have ya done this one yet???

More adorable cards! This is really divalicious!

And, one more note about the VW! LOVE THE MOON ROOF!

{hugs}

Juls~

Ann said...

TOO fun! I love everything about it!

One4Joy said...

now, I tell you, I am lovin' this card! great grown up papers and sketch

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs