Happy Sunday! Today's card is for 365 Cards:Day 141 - Super Sketchy Sunday, which I turned upside down. This paper is from Imaginisce, and when I was shopping with some of the gals last weekend, Jaylene (the enabler) found this paper and thought it looked like Farmtown on Facebook that some of us play. It certainly is cute, and the blue clouds are the reverse side of it. Other than that, I used some craft colored Bazzil and white cardstock, added a Prisma flower with a button in the middle tied with crochet thread. Then there's just some lace at the bottom. A quick and easy one for ya today!

Well the itty bitty bathroom is done, I've got to get some accessories for it and complete my craft projects for it, but it turned out awesome! Neal is on to another project already, he's at Home Depot as I write, getting some shelving for our storage closet. He goes back to teaching in a couple of weeks, but I sure am happy about what he's gotten done this summer in our little luv shack!

I have some exciting news today - I have been asked to become one of Sweet Sketch Wednesday's Design Team! I hope you will join me in making some fun cards with Arlana's awesome layouts!

I hope your weekend is good and that you're enjoying yourself whatever it is you're doing today. Thanks for visiting and take care!

Peace and Luv,

10 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Hey you did it ...a horizontal card! The paper is so cute.:)
DH has been laid off most of the summer, lots of time for projects (and there are plenty of 1/2 done ones) still untouched.
Hmmm, could I borrow Neal?
I go back to work Monday. We could use the income and I can get myself back into a routine.

Carolyn V said...

Great card, Jeannie! I love the paper!

RoseOhio said...

Welcome to the SSW DT Jeannie! Arlana's sketches are really fun! Can't wait to see what you do with the sketches!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

You did a wonderful job on the challenge Jeannie. Very cute papers too. Congrats on the design team placement.
Hugs
Michelle

SMK said...

oooh super cute! loving that designer paper :D

~amy~ said...

oh-so-cutie-pie CUTE!!!

Melissa Craig said...

YOU DID IT! You made a landscape orientation card. I am so proud of you!!

Congratulations on your new DT assignment!!

Alicia said...

A super sweet card Jeannie! I have an award for you over at my blog.
Alicia xx

Deanne said...

Oh I just love this card Jeannie! The paper is so unique and the lace trim is awesome!

Gloria Stengel said...

This is ultra cute and that paper is to die for!

Congrats on your DT spot! You will do a fab job for them!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs