Happy Sunday evening! Today's card is for 365 Cards:Day 148 Super Sketchy Sunday. The image is Pink Petticoat, the DP is Pink Paislee, the cardstock is SU's Always Artichoke and Regal Rose. The markers I used are Always Artichoke, Regal Rose, Bordering Blue and Rose Red. The paisley stamp is from Close to My Heart, the You've Got Flair set. The flower and big brad are both from Kaiser. The image is pop-dotted. I really like these new papers that I just got. Really great colors and patterns together.

Well yesterday was the art faire and altho I had fun hangin with the gals, it was extremely hot and I didn't sell very much at all. It's disappointing but I received lots and lots of positive comments. It's hard to sell cards to cardmakers I suppose. It is what it is, and I luv making them, so that's what it's all about and I won't try doing something like that again. I'll just have to find more charities to donate to, as that gives me more happiness than anything else.

I hope your weekend was good. Neal and I had a fun day together today and now I'm going to wind down a bit and snuggle in with my honey while we watch Big Brother.

Thanks for visiting and I appreciate your great comments very much.

Peace and Luv,

8 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Sorry you did not do better at the craft fair.
Good Night and have a GREAT week! Hugs...

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card!! The little ladybug is too cute.

~amy~ said...

gorgeous card Jeannie...love that paisley!!

Carolyn V said...

How cute is that! Bugs n' kisses... awww...

Alicia said...

Jeannie, do not be discouraged about selling your cards they are AMAZING! You just need to sell them at a different venue - do you have weekend markets where you live? Or can you put a box of cards at work? We do that at my work - three of us and we sell cards steadily. It certainly doesn't pay the bills but it does pay for card stock and get rid of excess cards you dont need. Just some ideas if you are interested.
Alicia xx

Elena said...

Very cute card! Love the colors and the patterns of the papers!
Glad you had a wonderful time!

Ann said...

Super cute ladybug! I love the fun colors and patterns, too!

Juls said...

this is such fun, love all your bright papers. great card!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs