Happy Mojo Monday! This is my card for today's Mojo Sketch 95 challenge and it's for my niece's birthday, so if you're checking in Jen - Happy early Birthday and this will be in the mail to you! I used some new papers from SU called Thoroughly Modern. Really like these new colors of papers and markers. The image is Pink Petticoat and then I used some Close to My Heart flowers and put a rhinestone in the center of it. I also used a scallop border punch, and some sheer ribbon.

It's almost 10pm already, and it's been a long day it seems. I'll probably be up another hour at least to finish some things up here and then hit the hay to start all over again tomorrow. I just finished watching The Bachelorette - oy! The crazy things I watch!

I hope your day was a good one and I appreciate your comments very much. It's so hot here that there's heat warnings and alerts out. I know my car temperature said it was 113 when I was driving home from work and that's just crazy! Take care and stay cool!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

Alicia said...

Hi jeannie,
You have been making some beautiful cards.

You sound like you are working really hard and renovating as well! There just isn't enough hours in the day is there?

I was wondering what a "Close to my heart party" was. Sounds like fun!

Can't wait to see a pic of your car.

Love Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

A very nice birthday card. Jen will love it :)

It has actually be a bit on the cool side for July in IA. Upper 70's to mid 80's. No need to turn on the house airconditioning. Good.
I suppose it will get really hot when school resumes. :(

Try to stay cool. Hugs...

Juls~ said...

Awww! This is sweet Jeannie! She is gonna love this card!

{xoxo} Juls~

Alicia said...

I found the photo of your car. It looks AWESOME! So trendy! A few years back a little boy in my class' Mum had a silver beetle. He loved it. He always said when his Mum came to pick him up "My Mum drives a beetle". It was cute. Glad you got the car you wanted.
Alicia xx

Jennifer said...

Well, it's Tuesday and I'm checking in...
and OF COURSE I looooooove it!!!

Thank you sooo much! I can't wait to see it in person, it is ALWAYS even better!

Jen

Elena said...

Very pretty card! Your niece will love it very much! She is so lucky to have you!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs