Happy Friday! Well the art faire that I'm going to be in is tomorrow. It's late Friday nite already and the bug is packed up and I've got to get to bed. This is one of the bags that I took a quick pic of that I'll be trying to sell tomorrow. I didn't get as much done as I wanted to, but you know how that goes. The bag is just one of those that you get in a bunch at Michael's that I dressed up with some paper from the DCWV's Garden Stack and some Chocolate Chip cardstock. I colored the Pink Petticoat image in with some markers and made a tag out of it and tied it on with some ribbon. It looks much cuter and sparkly than this pic makes it out to be.

So I won't be posting anything tomorrow, since the show goes from 9-5 and I'm sure I'm going to be pretty tired by the time I get home. I'll do my best to get something to you on Sunday, whatever time of day it is that I finally get out of bed!

Take care, thanks for stopping in and for all of your great comments!


Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I hope you sell it ALL ... the bag is pretty cute. :) I'd LOVE to see everything you took! If I lived close I'd be right over to check out yor table.
We are helping oldest son shingle his house this weekend. Nasty job. At least today will not be as hot as yesterday.
Have a wonderful weekend...HUGS

PaperCrafty said...

Jeannie~the bag is adorable!! Gool luck at the show!!

fabricbutterfly said...

Bestest of luck, and have fun, you'll have to post how it all goes when you get a chance. :)

Ann said...

Super cute! Good luck at the faire!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs