You are Bee-utiful!! And don't you forget it! I'm using some more stamps from Unity, the June kit of the month. The sketch is 365 Cards:Day120-Super Sketchy Sunday. The papers are from Sassafras, the Pocket Full of Rosies set. I also used a scrap of some light blue and some SU Creamy Caramel around the outside. The inks used are SU's Basic Black and Sky Blue. For the shapes, there is an oval and a label Nestie and also a small circle punch. There's some Close to My Heart flowers, a button, some rhinestones and also some orange crochet thread. Oh, and the bees wings have Stickles on them with Prisma glitter on top of that. It's very sparkly and pretty, just like my little great niece Tiffany, who this card is for.

We did leave the house for a little bit today, to look at some tiles that we are going to put into our little bathroom downstairs here. Did I tell you that I found a perfect and never used pedestal sink by the dumpsters? It was awhile back, but anyway we finally found someone to help with the plumbing part of it all and it looks like we may have it all done over the next week to 10 days I think. Very exciting!

I hope your weekend was good. Just keep in mind that this is a short work week, which will make Monday morning a little bit easier I think, yeah!!! Thanks for visiting, your comments always carry me thru to the next day of creativity and I appreciate them very much!

Peace and Luv,

11 comments :

Sherry said...

Jeannie, fabulous card and how lucky to find that new pedestal sink. Wish I could find a whole new bathroom (lol).

Juls~ said...

Alo, Jeannie~

This card you did is awesome! Love the cheerful colors and layout!

I'm with Sherry on the bathroom!!! Enjoy your Reno...

{xoxo} Juls~

~amy~ said...

Jeannie...fabbie card...LOVE all the Sassafras!

willow said...

Lovely card especially the stamp you have used
Maz

Carol Dee said...

Yes, you are beautiful, too! Pretty card. Love that wild floral, kinda patchwork, paper.
Have a great work week.
Hugs...

Bobbi said...

What a wonderful card, I love the bee stamp

fabricbutterfly said...

Great job on the sketch challenge, you do some wonderful work, just love it!

Ann said...

Such a fabulous card, Jeannie! I love those fun papers!

Elena said...

So cute! Love the papers and sentiment!!! :)

Gloria Stengel said...

I love how you used so many patterns and elements! Very pretty!

Jennifer said...

Tiffany loved this card! So do I!! I think it is one of my favorites!! GRRRREAT Work as always!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs