Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!
Congratulations Audrey from the UK!!!
You are the winner of my 10,000 blog visits Dragonfly blog candy!!

This card has it all - fun, color, lots of details and of course dragonflies!! Go on over to her blog and tell her congratulations - Living Life in an Organised Mess. Thank you Audrey for entering in this special contest! There were so many awesome cards that y'all entered, some fun, some funny, and some just downright gorgeous! I put together a slide below for you to view them all! Just click on View all Images.

Thanks again for all who entered - you are all winners in my book!!

Peace and Luv,


8 comments :

Made by Mandy said...

I have to be honest and say I wouldn't have wanted to have your job picking a winner. There were some fabulous creations.

Congratulations to Audrey and thank you from all of us Jeannie for offering such a lovely prize in the 1st place.

~~Audrey~~ said...

OMG! Thank you so much! What a pleasant Monday surprise!

Elena said...

Congratulations to Audrey! The card is amazing!

Rose said...

i agree with Mandy....you had a tough job, better you than me LOL :D congrats Audrey

lcg said...

Perfect Card!!
hugs
Lila

Juls~ said...

Jeannie,

I really like that card too - kinda different. Calendar and dragonfly :)

I intended on making a card for this {you} and may have to send one a la carte! Do NOT hold your breath, but I will TRY!

{xoxo} Julie-ish-us ;)

Juls~ said...

You all did a wonderful job on the Dragonfly challenge! They are all awesome!

Jeannie, the Slide Show was a great way to display the project! I hope you do more challenges on Dragonfly Journeys! LOVELY!

{Hugs}

Juls~

Carol Dee said...

Congrats Audry, the card is fantastic, Well they all where. I think it would have been a hard choice to make! FUN challenge. Thanks for the opprtunity to play along :) Hugs

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs