Time flies! This is a stamp that I've had for a little bit, and finally decided to use it! It's from American Art Stamps and is called dragonfly watch. The sketch I used is from Mojo Monday and it's #92. The papers are from SU - the Bella Rose collection, together with some Creamy Caramel and ivory cardstock. I used a rectangle and a square Nestie, some markers and SU Riding Hood Red grosgrain ribbon with a couple of brads. The flowers are from Close to My Heart. Not sure that I'm really crazy about this one, but I do luv the stamp.

Just finished watching the Bachelorette, oy! This is a season that I probably could have done without. But like I always say - it's cheap entertainment!

I hope your day was good, and that your week will turn out to be a great one. Thanks for visiting, and for your comments!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Just checking in :) I like the colors and watch with wings stamp.

I am up early so I can get my running around done early. It is going to be another hot and humid day. Sticky Yuck.

Hugs...

Elena said...

Wow! This card looks awesome! You really rocked this challenge! Love it!

Ann said...

Beautiful colors and flowers!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs