It's Friday - yeah!!! It's also Day 97 at 365 Cards-Shape Up #2 and the shape is Diamonds! This little puppy is from Pink Petticoat that I colored in with markers. The papers are from DCWV's Retro stack, with SU's Tangerine Tango and Baja Breeze, and some white. Then I just added an orange ribbon at the top, cut a scrap of green with a label Nestie and pop-dotted it. I think he's pretty cute myself for just a quick put together this morning!

Tonite I'm going over to our friend Becky's, who I've talked about before with the fabulous renovated garage, with some of the other gals and make some cards and whatever else we come up with. She's going to extend it thru the day tomorrow too, so I should have no excuse to get a bunch of stuff done! Can't wait!

I hope you have a great Friday and your creative mojo is working for ya! I'm not sure what time I'll post tomorrow, but I'll pop on with something for you eventually! Take care of yourself, and have an awesome day!

Peace and Luv,

13 comments :

~amy~ said...

now how sweet is this?! Such happy colors!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Supah cute that dog is adorable. I have that paper and love all the colors. Great job! What could be better that stamping & being with friends have fun.

Carol Dee said...

Hey that sounds like fun!
The group I stamp with once a month will be meeting the week I am out of town, bummer.

The puppy card is adorable, I think I have some of the paper. Gotta love those DCWV stacks.
I wish they made more of the 12X12 stacks in smaller sizes. If it comes in 4X6 or 8X8 I probably have it :)

Shari said...

So cute! I just love your cards. They seem to always be so colorful!

Elena said...

Adorable card! Love the fun layout!

willow said...

Great card, I have some of this paper somewhere, love the cute dog
Maz

Fran, said...

well, I think that is about the cutest card I seen today! It's a smiley!
Cheers

Made by Mandy said...

Love your cute little dog and the orange ribbon is droolworthy.

have a great time at your friends, hope you get loads done and looking forward to seeing your creations.

Fi said...

Super cute card, love your puppy and the colours.
Hugs
Fi

June Houck said...

So cute! Love your papers and LO.

Sherry said...

Jeannie, such a cute card and I love the puppy stamp.

Juls~ said...

What a dahling doggie-dog, Jeannie! Soooo sweet! Okay, I have to see your workspace! Where do you keep all your stuff!?!?!

{xoxo} Juls~

Ann said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the colors and patterns!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs