It's Call Me Monday at 365 Cards:Day 93. The challenge is to use a phone on the card. I had this download from Pink Petticoat that I don't think I've used before. So after digging thru my stamps and not finding any phones, I thought this would be the one for today. I used SU's Bella Rose papers, with Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip and ivory. I colored her in with markers, added some sheer pink ribbon and rhinestones and she's certainly ready to chat!

I don't have much more time to chat myself this morning, but I wanted to get this posted and I do hope that your Monday is as happy and good as it possibly can be! Thanks for stoppin in and take care of yourself!!

Peace and Luv,

14 comments :

Sherry said...

Jeannie, this is just too cute. I need to get me some of these great girl images I am seeing everywhere lately.

fabricbutterfly said...

great card Jeannie, she is a cute little talker.

Carol Dee said...

Well here in Iowa it is a rainy Monay...and I have a nasty bug. Ugh. The week can only get bettre right?
Cute card, pretty in pink and brown.
HUGS...

Cheryl said...

Adorable card!!

~~Audrey~~ said...

That image is just too cute!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Jeannie I love your card. It's gorgeous!! Don't you just love the Bella Rose papers? I think I have used them the most lol.
Hugs
Michelle

~amy~ said...

super fun & cute Jeannie!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Too cute. I don't have any cell phone images. But it's funny that the new "girly" images have a cell phone...my older ones have a "dial" phone. hee hee

Rose said...

what a FUN stamp! great card :D

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

What a fab card the image, the DP, the colors and the bling. Great job on this challenge.

Made by Mandy said...

That is a really pretty paper you have used and you have coloured in your image well to match.

Elena said...

Adorable card! This image is perfect for this challenge!

Vicky said...

i love this!!! this is just so cute! i love girly-girl cards, so this is right up my alley! great job, jeannie!

Ann said...

Super sweet! I love the colors!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs