I hope not too many of you are feeling buggy out there, but I know that some kind of crud is going around so I decided to use this little guy from Pink Petticoat's Garden Bugs collection today. I colored him in with markers and used some DCWV patterned paper from The Green Stack-which is 70% recycled paper. Then there's some SU Yoyo Yellow and white cardstock that I used some of my Nesties on. The ribbon is some plaid sheer ribbon and I think is the last of what was once a very large spool. I always liked it tho, very springy.

I'm glad it's Wednesday, but sad too because tomorrow morning Neal and his brother and sister are going to San Francisco for the weekend. They're going to visit an uncle who's turned 80 and having a little get together. This is the first time the 3 of them have gone away like this together in a long time, so I hope they have fun and I know they will, but I'm going to miss him like crazy! They need to get away and have some fun considering the hectic year they've had. I hope to get together with some of my crafty friends and try and entertain myself as much as possible, and I do have a bunch of cardmaking to get done. Plus this is a good time to rent some girly movies.

I hope you have a great Wednesday and I appreciate you visiting. Just remember you're half way thru the week and take care of yourself!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Well YES that card will cheer us Buggy People up! I have had something nasty for almost 2 WEEKS... YUCK. I think I am slowy returning to normal. :)

YEAH Tomorrow is the last day of the 2008-2009 school year !!! Time to get busy organizing craft room, stamp and scrap, catch up with friends etc.

LOVE the sheer plaid ribbon.

I hope Neal has a safe and fun trip. Enjoy your free time. You can talk on the phone EVERY night :) HUGS

Ann said...

Funny you should mention it, I am feeling buggy today. Love your cute card, though. Great colors.

Elena said...

So cute! I love the fun papers you used! Hope your time will go fast and Neal will be coming back soon!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs