I held out long enough and finally gave in and ordered a Unity stamp set. Is this not the cutest little clothes line? This is just one of the stamps from the June kit of the month called - Perfect in every way. There are so many fun stamps, I just couldn't resist this one. The papers are SU's Bella Rose with some Chocolate Chip and white. I added a few pearls and some ribbon, and it's good to go. The layout is from Prairie Paper & Ink by Amy Rysavy and her sample is just the cutest darn thing you've ever seen, so go on over and give her some luv and join in on the challenge.

I'm soooooooo glad it's Friday, I can't even tell ya how much I'm looking forward to just hanging out at home this weekend. I think it'll probably be hot, so it's a good time to stay in and get caught up on paperwork and watch some recorded shows, and hang with my honey.

I plan on getting some card swap cards done this weekend, as well as some others, but I do plan on posting thru the weekend, so stop on back and "let's hang out". I do very much appreciate your comments, and luv to check out what you are doing too!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

Ann said...

Ohhhh, talk about CUTE! I love it!

Martina said...

What a cute card! I love the colours and the image!

Carol Dee said...

Ohhhh, I LOVE *haning out* with you! This card is ADORABLE, the Bella Rose and Raspberry Tart papers are my favs. I checked out Amy's card too. CUTE!

Stay cool...It looks like we may be getting a little break in this heat. Good- the flower beds are looking pretty sad and the lawn NEEDS mowing.

Guess I better get to it before it gets warm again. Happy Weekend... HUGS

Kim said...

It is the cutest clothes line ever! I think your card is just so adorable! Love the papers! Great take on the sketch!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Elena said...

Oh, this card is so precious! The stamp is so cute!!! I simply adore how you was inspired by this sketch! You are so talented, Jeannie!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Fabulously done! From your coloring to the challenge.

Love it!

:-)

Jacynthe said...

Such a fun card!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs