Hoppy wishes to you! Hehehe! In my stash of cards that I have at work, I have no "boy" cards, so I hope that this one fits into that category! Anyway, I used the layout from Sketch Saturday, Sketch #56 for this one. The DP is from Memory Boutqiue and the image is from Pink Petticoat that I colored with markers. The cardstocks are all SU from the Earth Elements collection, together with ivory. I used a scallop border punch and then the twill ribbon is from Close to My Heart. I think he's pretty cute, ya?!

Well it's Sunday nite and I've got to finish up some laundry and get to bed I guess. I hope you had a great weekend. I'm still not feeling 100% for whatever reason, but life goes on and so does the work week! I hope to hear what they want to do with my car over the next couple of days, and then I may have to go car shopping. It's one of the things I hate to do most is the game playing with car salesmen! Yuck!

Thanks for visiting and for all of the great comments. I always enjoy and look forward to them! Take care of yourself!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

The card is great, YES it would be a great boys card. I love the BG papaer, you must have some stash !!! ;)

Car shopping really should be easier. The dealers are desperate for sales these days. Plus, I am sure Neal will go along for moral support.

Hugs...

Ann said...

Great guy card! I love punny sayings like this! ;)

Shell Barnard said...

Love that card Jeannie...cool sketch too :)

Elena said...

How cute! Really love the DP on the background!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs