Hi!! This is an award that I received from the lovely Bohemian Gypsy herself! She sent this to me last week, and I'm sorry it took so long to post it. I truly appreciate it!! What lovely people we meet along the way in this blog world, ya?! This gypsy gal certainly is - that's for sure!

Here's the rules:

1. Add the award to your blog
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award
3. Nominate 7 more blogs
4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know they have received 'One Lovely Blog Award'

I luv these gals:

Kristie - Shari - Meli - Ann - Juls - Karen Lee - Olena

Peace, Luv, and Happy Friday-Eve!

8 comments :

kristie sessions said...

Thank you Jeannie!! I love when you visit my blog and leave me such sweet comments. You truly make this craft SO much fun to be apart of. Thank you for your talents and for sharing your love!

Karen Lee said...

Thank you!

Juls~ said...

Jeeeeeaaaaannnnnnniiie~ {singing}

Thank you, blogger sister, for the sweet award! Hope you are having a great week.

You know I luv you and your blog. Checking in after a long week!

{xoxo}

Juls~

Ann said...

Thanks, Jeannie! I love your blog, too! ;)

Shari said...

Hey thanks! Your awesome! I will get this posted this week.
Shari

inkedx2 said...

Wow Jeannie I am impressed by all your awards. I am also honored you liked my card. I will e-mail you next week and we can chat.

Robbie

Elena said...

Congratulations on the award, Jeannie!

Carol Dee said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the Award. It is well deserved. Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs