Hi there! Hope your Saturday is going good! Today's challenge at 365 Cards:Day 112 is Endless Love. It's supposed to be a wedding card, but I'm going for more of an all around love card today, so I hope I'm not being too much of a rebel! I used a sketch from a site that I happened to come across called Sweetie's Sketches for the layout. The image is a download from Pink Petticoat that I colored in with markers. The DP is from K&Company, with some lite blue, sunflower and ivory cardstocks. I used an oval and a label Nestie, added some ribbon and some rhinestones. Not overly crazy about the results, but at least I created something today.

It's triple digits here in AZ today, so I'm inside watching some movies and just trying to get caught up with emails and some around the house stuff.

I hope you're having a great weekend, thanks for stopping by, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

10 comments :

Fi said...

What a fun card Jeannie, love your fishy soul mates. Great take on both sketches.
Hugs
Fi

Karen Lee said...

You little rebel!!! LOL! What an adorable image!

hugs, Karen Lee

Sherry said...

Jeannie, great card and the fish are too cute.

lcg said...

wuuuau... Great card, love your take on the challenge.
hugs
Lila

One4Joy said...

to cute, I really like the dp panel and the paper piercng! I feel the love

Carol Dee said...

Sweet kissing fishes!
Love the K&Company papers.
Enjoy what is left of the weekend!

HUGS...

~amy~ said...

super SWEET Jeannie!

Chrissie said...

This is a great card. I would never have thought of using an oval over a label... but it works brilliantly!
Chrissie

Ann said...

What a sweet image and sentiment, and I'm loving that cute sketch, too! Great card!

Elena said...

This card is so sweet! I love these fishes!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs