Hi and Happy Tuesday! My card today, even tho it is Tuesday, is using the Mojo Monday 93 Sketch. All of the papers for this one are from Pink Petticoat. It's a whole set of different paper downloads and everything matches beautifully. I also used some SU Pretty in Pink, black and white cardstock. I used a small scallop scissor, some sheer ribbon and some rhinestones. The message is pop-dotted. I luv the colors and it just reminds me of summer.

I'm still car shopping, and working all of that out and it's all just really crazy stuff, that's for sure. Thank goodness I've got Neal to talk to all of these people, because I really don't have a whole lot of patience for all of it. He certainly is "one in a melon", hehehe.

I hope your week is going well and thanks for checking in.

Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Yummy card. Love the colors, papers and verse!
Lucky you to have Neal help with the car shopping. Good Luck. (I still think car dealerships should be thrilled to have anyone interested in buying and be more helpful!)
Good night, Hugs...

Gram E. Bear said...

Love those yummy colors. Really mouth watering! LOL! I just recently started downloading digi paper. Simplifies matching. {{{hugs}}}

Alicia said...

This card is so bright and colourful! Good luck with the car shopping! What colour are you considering - or is make/model more important? You should post a photo when you have finally got it.
Alicia aa

Elena said...

Adorable card! I love the fun bright colors!!!
Hope you will find the right car soon!

Ann said...

Ooooh, yummy, yummy, and oh SO sweet!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs