Hey there! I'm combining 2 challenges today - 365 Cards:Day 115-Piece it together, and then I used the layout from CPS121. The Lola image is one of the latest and greatest from Pink Petticoat and I colored her in and then I paper pieced her dress, which is the challenge at 365 Cards. The papers I used are all SU - the Bella Birds collection, with Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst and white cardstock. The star is a stamp from Close to My Heart - the Wishing Star set, that I stamped in SU's Sky Blue ink, and then added a few details. I really enjoy paper piecing and need to remind myself to do more of it. I like the results and hope you do too.

There was absolutely nothing on tv tonite, that's for sure. At least nothing that I watch. We've got a few of our shows tivo'd, but Neal's at Boy Scouts tonite, so I just watched a movie. I'm finally feeling pretty good (fingers crossed) and hope it will continue tomorrow too.

Well thanks for stopping in, I'm hoping to get the new SU catalog in my hands over the next couple of days. I've been seeing some fun things from it, and I especially want some of the new cardstock colors, and the matching markers!

Peace and Luv,

10 comments :

~amy~ said...

super sweet Jeannie...love how you combined challenges!

Carol Dee said...

She is so pretty in her little floral print dress :) I am loving the Bella Birds paper and the colors you used.

It will be another Hot Humid day here. We are under a weather advisory for the heat. YUCK.

Glad to hear you are feeling better. :) HUGS...

Karina said...

That flirty dress is adorable - it's perfect for piecing. I'm with you...I forget how much fun it is to cut things out - need to do that more often.

What did you use to color in your image?

Love the card - adorable. Great Job.

fabricbutterfly said...

Cute, cute stamp, and card, I love the little gal, she looks very retro, just a fun card.

~~Audrey~~ said...

Luv how you did the dress! That stamp image is adorable too!

Sherry said...

Jeannie, your card is fabulous and I love that stamp. It is definitely on my wish list.

Elena said...

Adorable card! I love how you paper pieced the dress! Love the star stamp! Goes so well with the design of the card!

Gram E. Bear said...

Love Lola Rose! Love Pink Petticoat! Beautiful card! Like the paper piecing you did for her dress.

Have you downloaded the free font offered on the PP blog? Too cool! {{{hugs}}}

Ann said...

Oh, now she is FUN! Great card!

Juls~ said...

Hi Jeannie!

How did I miss all your things this week?? I looked at your blog and you have 4 or 5 I didn't see yet! Well, love the Pink Petticoat and Shirley's images. They are so adorable and fun!

I've been busy working on a project - very time consuming but so cute! My niece loved it. We just got back from my brothers. Hung out at his pool. Niece and sister are in town for niece's tournament.

Dogs are behaving. Kids are too - most of the time! ;)

{xoxo} Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs