Hey there! I know that I just used this stamp a couple of weeks ago, but I'm making a bunch of these for a sale next month. Since it's all that I have that's new for ya, I thought it would be ok to post. The stamp is older but it's from Michael's $1 bin, and as you could guess - I really like it. I colored it in and then added some rhinestones. The papers are from Sassafras with some white, Pacific Point and sunflower cardstock. Then I just added some sheer ribbon and tied it up with a bow. So the striped paper reminds me of a beach chair and the flowered a beach towel. What do you think? I think I need to be on a beach somewhere!

I did watch the Bachelorette last nite, and even tho there was some drama it was kind of boring. I don't think they really need to have 2 hours of it, that's for sure. They could wrap it up in an hour with no problem.

Not sure what I'm doing tonite, but I'll try and get something new together to post tomorrow. In the mean time, thanks for stopping by. I hope your day is fabulous, regardless of what you're doing and take care of yourself!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Elena said...

So cute!!! Really love the layout and papers you used!!!

Carol Dee said...

I am so ready to hit the beach or just go anyplace but here! Refreshing card with fun $1 stamp.

Ann said...

SO cute and perfect for summer!

Juls~ said...

Jeannie,

This card is so YOU! Love the beach style color combo and "Take It Easy" stamp!

I could NOT bear Bachelor this week. Some of the stuff they do on the group dates and challenges is nauseating! I had to turn the channel - maybe it was my mood and lack-luster love life!!!LOL!

Okay! {Hugs}

Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs