Hey there and Happy Tuesday! This card is for a gal that I work with who just became grandma again to a baby boy. The challenge at 365 Cards:Day 108 is called-Oh Boy! It's to make a birthday card for a boy, and so this is sort of a brand new baby birth-day card, no? Maybe I'm stretching it a bit, but anyway....I used SU's Delicate Dots (I think that's what it's called) paper pack with some Brocade Blue and Mellow Moss cardstock. The image is from Pink Petticoat that I colored in with markers. Then I added some ribbons, brads, twine and a felt yellow star. So happy for them!

Well I had a CT scan done of my neck last nite to see if there was any further injury from the car accident last week. Four hours later there isn't any more damage, but I do have a cervical sprain. I'm having a reaction to the IV fluids they used for the test, and my stomach is going bonkers today. Needless to say I'm home. I was going to try and go in to work this afternoon, but my stomach just isn't cooperating. Yucko. I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow, and back to my usual self, fingers crossed!

I hope your day is going great and that all is well in your corner of the world. I appreciate you visiting, and your comments. I really enjoy visiting all of your blogs and to see all of the great things that you come up with too, it's very inspiring for me. Thanks again for stopping in and take care of yourself!

Peace and Luv,

13 comments :

fabricbutterfly said...

Your card is wonderful, I love the twine that you put on it, the whole card is great.

I am so sorry to hear about your accident, I am going to have to look further at your blog to see what happened, take card of yourself.

Fi said...

Fantastic Little Boy's Card, love your papers and image.
Hugs
Fi

Sherry said...

Jeannie, Your card is wonderful and yes you can count it as a birthday card.
Sorry to hear about your accident hope you are back on the mend soon.

~~Audrey~~ said...

Luv the colours on the card. Definitely a boy's birthday card!
Sorry to hear about the accident but good to know you're ok. Take care!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

I't a great card Jeannie. I didn't realise it was a birthday card until I just read your post lol. . . lucky for me I put that on the card. I went back to the requirements to check and there it was masculine birthday card lol.
Hugs
Michelle

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Geez Jeannie I just finished reading your post and I am so sorry about your back. Please take care of it as you only get one lol. If I was there I would massage it for you as I am qualified and backache is one of those pains that we could live without isn't it? I mean we tolerate so much pain in our lives but backache is intolerable!!
Take care Jeannie.
Hugs
Michelle

Karen Lee said...

This card put a smile on face the second I saw it!! Lovely job today Jeannie!!

hugs, Karen Lee

AUsome mom said...

I love your card Jeannie. It is so colorful and fun and that image is silly cute! I'm so sorry to hear that you had an accident. I had no idea. Take good care of yourself and stay home until you're better. That's an order from ausomemom!! :)

Elena said...

Very cute card! You co-worker will love it!!!
So sorry about your neck... I really do hope that everything will be all right! I will keep my fingers crossed for you...

Rose said...

didnt know you were in an accedent! hope you heal quickly and everything is alright. luv your card, very cute for a boy :D

~amy~ said...

such a fun card...love the star...hope that you are feeling better Jeannie!!

Ann said...

I love the papers on this card!

Sorry to hear you aren't doing well. Hope you're 100% again soon!

Carol Dee said...

The boy card is ADORABLE. Wish you felt better. HUGS...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs