Hey Cupcake and Happy Saturday to you!! It's Day 105 at 365 Cards:Sing Along Saturday and the inspiration song is Rainbow Connection. My choice for paper was pretty easy - Over the Rainbow from Sassafras, together with some SU Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip. The image is a download from Pink Petticoat, that I used markers to color it with and pop-dot it. Then the ribbon is also SU and I ticket corner punched the image and put 4 rhinestones, one in each corner.

Speaking of Stampin' Up, I've got to get ready to go to a party at a friends, so I'll be sure to post what we made tomorrow.

Also, I'll be posting the winner of the Dragonfly card contest tomorrow too, so stop by and see if you're the winner!

I hope your weekend is going well, mine didn't start off very good because on the way home from work last nite I was involved in a 3 car accident, in which I was in the middle of the 3. Needless to say, I got the worst of it and it totally stressed me out and I was a crying mess about it all. I was just thinking about trading it in too! I'm fine, everybody else is fine, and that's all that matters.

Have a great Saturday, thanks for stopping in, and take care of yourself!

Peace and Luv,

12 comments :

AUsome mom said...

Fab card Jeannie!! I love this image. All of your colors are perfect together and I love the bling!!

Jana said...

Love your card. That image is PERFECT for this challenge.

Sherry said...

Jeannie, Your card totally rocks. I love that pink petticoat image and am going to have to check them out.
Have fun at the SU party I can't wait to see what you make.

Sherry

~amy~ said...

Oh Jeannie, your card is magnificent...I'm loving this challenge because I just love rainbows...especially sassafras ones!

I'm sooo sorry to hear about your car accident...hope that you are doing okay. They are always sooo frustrating and unsettling!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Very groovie card Jeannie!!! I have left something on my blog for you.
Hugs
Michelle

Rose said...

such a "groovie" card! yea i saw Michelle use the word and couldnt pass it up LOL takes me back to my younger days

Karen Lee said...

This is such a FUN card....awesome job!

hugs, Karen Lee

Made by Mandy said...

Jeannie, sorry to hear you were in the middle of the pile up, must have been pretty frightening.

So glad you are okay though, that is the most important thing.

Love your cute little card, such a happy one.

Enjoy your SU party xxx

scrap_in_time said...

Love your work. I left an award for you on my blog.

Elena said...

I am so sorry about the car accident, Jeannie... Hope everything is well with you.
Your card is so pretty, love the adorable DP!

Juls~ said...

Jeannie,

Sorry to hear about the car accident! Glad that you are okay. I woulda cried too, I'm so highly EMO.

I really like these Pink Petticoat images...

{xoxo}

Juls~

Carol Dee said...

I am catching up on what I missed while on vacation, Cute card.
So glad you are Okay. Let the insurance take care of it and you take care and pamper yourself. :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs