Here it is Wednesday already! How is your week going? I hope good! My card today is for the Mojo Monday sketch 91 this week, as you can see from the layout here to the right. I used SU's Bella Blue papers, with Close to Cocoa and ivory cardstock. The stamp set is from Close to My Heart, and is called With Love. I stamped the vase in SU's Blue Bayou, the flowers and the sentiment in Close to Cocoa. The ribbon I used is from Doodlebug Designs, the bon bon assortment. The velvet flowers are cut from one of those ribbons. I glued them down and then put some blue rhinestones in the centers. I punched out a tiny ivory heart, distressed it, and then pop-dotted it and put it in the middle of the vase. The oval was cut using a Nestie, and the dragonfly is a punch. I think that's about it. This came out to be an unusual size, so I'll have to make a homemade envelope to go with it, as well as fancy up the inside of it. This is a different layout for me to take on, but I like how it turned out.

I've got some catching up to do on cards. It seems like I'm falling behind already, so I hope to be able to get some creating done the next couple of evenings since we have the kids this weekend.

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting and I hope you know how much I appreciate your comments. I hope you're all doing well and taking care of yourself too! Have a happy day!

Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

Elena said...

Fabulous job on this challenge! This sketch was so hard for me... But your card is amazing! I love the flowers you cut out of ribbon! Beautiful!

Ann said...

Wow, that vase is amazing! I love the flowers, bling, and tiny heart you added.

Kerrie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment. I get great inspiration looking at your cards, they are great.

Kerrie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment. I get great inspiration looking at your cards, they are great.

Carol Dee said...

No mention of feeling ill. GOOD.
I am loving this sketch. Perfect color choices and papers. GREAT card. Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs