Happy Twisted Thursday! This is Shirley's 2 Girls Challenge S2GSC16 and I used one of S2G's stamps because, of course, I luv them all and the fact that they have lots of little furry animal images is just the icing on the cake. As usual I colored with some markers and then used two different sizes of Nesties. The papers are SU - the Designer Pattern papers in Kiwi Kiss, as well as some cardstock in Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango and white. I might have to re-think the bow on this one, I'm not sure I like it, but I like the rest of it.

It's late already and I need to get to bed. I'm pumped full of Starbucks from meeting up with the gals and going thru the new Stampin' Up catalog. I ordered some of the new papers already, and can't wait to get them.

I hope your Friday-Eve was a good one, I appreciate you stopping in and visiting and always appreciate your comments.

Peace and Luv,

9 comments :

Elena said...

Oh, this card is so cute! I realy-really love how you was inspired by this sketch challenge!

Carol Dee said...

OMG I love this layout and the image used with it is PERFECTION. Absolutely Adorable!!!

I can hardly wait to see what i sin th enew catalog. Hmmm , maybe I will get online and have a looky. :)

TGIF and Big Hugs, from sticky HOT Iowa...

Ann said...

Very cute! I love that darling image!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hey, girl, how are you? Your card is an absolute stunner! Love the papers and colors, awesome take on the sketch and your rockin' design. I just love your card!

Justine said...

This is such a funny image, love your take on the challenge and I am so glad to see you playing with us again.... Good Luck, Everyone could use more stamps!!!!

Debbie said...

Jeannie - I absolutely love what you did with this. The DP is amazing and the ribbon gives it such a softness! Thanks for playing Twisted Thursday!

Alicia said...

Wow Jeannie! You have been making some FABULOUS cards! They are all unique and special.
I love coming over to your blog for some inspiration.
Alicia xx

Jan said...

Love the puppies!! and the added touch of the stars. You are so creative. when re-thinking the bow - I personally like the white - do you have a sheer rust? I have some I got for the wedding that you can try. Maybe closer to the tango color is what you're thinking of...

Karolyn Loncon said...

Yay! Sooo glad to have you back playing again!! We've missed you!! And your beautiful work!! This is absolutely adorable - love the DP you used, and I think the bow is just perfect. Don't change a thing!! Thanks for playing, Jeannie!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs