Happy Twisted Thursday! It's Shirley's 2 Girls Sketch Challenge 14 - S2GSC14 - and also to use purple. The DP I used is from ATD the Wildflowers paper pad, together with some SU Orchid Opulence, and white. The stamp is from S2G's, and I cut it out using a Nestie, and added some rhinestones and ribbon. It's always fun to use their products! Do go and check out some of their new cute doggy images and join us on this challenge!

I know it's a late post today, but y'all know I'm working full time now, so I think this is going to be the only time of day/nite that I'm going to be able to post. Sorry about that, but it is what it is. I hope your week is going great, it's Thursday-Eve!!! That means we can all get thru just one more day of work and then it's the weekend!!

Thanks so much for visiting me, I really do appreciate it!

Peace and Luv,

8 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Love the papers. Nice layout and bow.

Yipee, tomorrow is FRIDAY and VACATION starts! I'll have some catching up to do when we get home.

Have a great weekend. HUGS

Alicia said...

Looks cute Jeannie - I like the sheer white ribbon - a delicate touch. Nice papers and colours.
Alicia xx

Ann said...

Very cute! Love that image and the colors!

Debbie said...

Jeannie - Love your card and the colors. How stinkin' cute! Thanks for playing Twisted Thursday over at Shirleys2Girls.

Justine said...

Jeannie I am so glad that you came out to play with us. You did such a great job and what a cute image. Good Luck

Justine said...

Jeannie Great job, thanks for coming out to play with us

Erin Smetak said...

Very cool card!!! I like your color combo!

Elena said...

Very beautiful card! I love the colors very much!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs