Happy Thursday! It's Day 96 at 365 Cards and it's Fun with Fabric day. Yes, this is dragonfly fabric! When I saw what the challenge was, I was excited to dust off my bin full of fabric and scrounge thru it. The striped yellow paper is from SU's Pattern Pack II, the blue is Bazzil, the flower is one that I just made a few days ago actually, then I added some pink brads, a hope sticker and some leaf punches. I scallop punched a bit of ivory to match the base of the card, and that's about it on this one today. Hope you like it. Why don't you join the challenge today, everybody has some sort of scrap of fabric lying around, ya?! By the way, there's going to be a big surprise on Sunday at 365 Cards - can you say blog candy for someone's blog achievement?!! Stay tuned!!

Is anybody else out there addicted to Facebook's Farm Town? I have to blame my friend Riki for this one! Once you get started, it's amazing how often you're checking your crops and moving stuff around and before you know it, you're hooked! I'll blame that today for my lack of mojo!

Well it's Friday-Eve and I hope you have an awesome day, whatever it is you're doing. Neal is on his way to the airport and I miss him already. This is one of those weekend's that I hope goes by fast!

Peace and Luv,

14 comments :

Sherry said...

Jeannie, your card is fantastic and I am totally loving those crocheted flowers lately. I am trying to convince my sister to make me some.

Shari said...

This is awesome!

Juls~ said...

Jeannie!

Soooo dahling! Love how you tied in the crocheted flowers with fabric! Ultra-cute!

{xoxo} Juls~

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Supah, supah card I just love the fabric you chose, the colors and of course the flower was just the right touch. Great job.

Karen Lee said...

Lovin' the fabric you used on your card.....great flower!

hugs, Karen Lee

~amy~ said...

Whatta fab card Jeannie!!!

Vicky said...

oohhh! this is lovely!! fabulous card, jeannie!

Fi said...

Fantastic card Jeannie, love your fabric and your bloom.
Hugs
Fi

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE THIS....Well, what else would I say? I want that fabric. It would make a great summer top !!
The flowers are perfect with it.
the whole card is PERFECT.

Keep busy and before you know it Neal will be home. If I lived close I would come by and help you waste some time ;0) hehe.

Have a good Friday ... HUGS

fabricbutterfly said...

Great card, Jeannie, just wonderful.

willow said...

I love that fabric, the colours are so gorgeous, great card
maz

Pam said...

Dragonflies of course ;) And they make for a beautiful card, Jeannie!

Made by Mandy said...

That's lovely fabric, I laughed when I saw it was dragonflies, you were bound to have some fabric with them on somewhere LOL

Elena said...

I would never think it was a fabric! I thought it was DP! So beautiful!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs