Happy Monday!! These are a couple of the cards that I made over the weekend using SU's Pattern Pack II for the gray dots and flowers. The top one uses SU's Taken with Teal, white and black, and the one to the right uses sunflower and white. Both have the same white sheer ribbon and a thin black ribbon with some black rhinestones. The images are from Pink Petticoat and I colored them with the the same color markers as the papers. I'm happy with them, and will probably make more for the upcoming craft sale next month.

I'm writing this at about 9pm Sunday nite to post for you first thing in the morning, because tomorrow I start full time. That means I won't have time in the morning to whip something up for ya, so I'm going to have to get it done in the evenings. Neal is on his way home right now, and we've missed each other so much. I can't wait to see him. There's no way I'm going to get to sleep until he walks thru the door!

I hope you have a fabulous day, and that your weekend was great too. Take care of yourself, thanks for visiting me, and thank you too for all of the great comments!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Sweet cards, and HAPPY MONDAY.Oh right, it is Monday :) Glad Neal is home.

So your part time job is already a full time job, you go girl !!!

HUGS

Elena said...

The card is so pretty! I love the layered ribbons! Glad Neal is coming back!

chiara_francy said...

grazie e congratulazioni!
my dragonflaycard

Made by Mandy said...

Oh no, less time for crafting, but more hours means more money, always a good thing.

Good luck with going full time.

Have a great time with Neal when he comes home ;) xxx

Ann said...

These are so pretty, Jeannie!

Glad to hear that Neal is on his way home!

shawn said...

yeah on the full time job thingy!! cards are cute.. sorry I haven't posted for awhile.. I have been checking!!! promise!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs