Happy Mickey Mouse Wednesday! I had to make a card to match the pictures I took of my friend Jan's Disney Believe book she finished. It spells out Believe, and she did such an awesome job I thought I'd share it with you. I haven't done one of these types of books yet, but I sure do want to!
The layout for my card is the Mojo90 sketch for this week from the Mojo Monday Blog for this week. I used some K&Company's paper, together with some SU Riding Hood Red, Yoyo Yellow, black and white cardstock. I wish I had asked for some of Jan's scraps of paper, but I thought this went pretty well. I added a couple of rhinestones and a bow, and then I also added the little "for you" tag on the flowers. You can't go wrong with Mickey, can you? He sure is a cutie!

Sorry that I didn't post anything yesterday, I was just too tired Monday night and once I hit the couch, The Bachelorette dragged me in and that was that for the nite. Such a silly show. This working full time again sure is cutting into my cardmaking I tell ya, but I promise I'll try and post as often as I can. Thanks for visiting, I appreciate your comments, and I hope your week is going great!!

Peace and Luv,

10 comments :

Carol Dee said...

HEY, there you are! I just figured you and Neal had been BUSY (wink) since his return!!!

I love the MICKEY card. So much fun, lovin the bright colors, Jan's Book is COOL, too.

It has been nuts here, trying to get everything done and ready for vacation. I am so ready to get away. Then it is WORK to unpack and settle back in afterwards...anyway.

Have a good day, HUGS..

scrap_in_time said...

Super cute card. Love your friend's book as well.

Ann said...

As soon as I saw this card, I smiled! So fun and cheerful!

Elena said...

Your card is super cute! The colors, paper look fantastic! Love how you was inspired by this challenge!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! ~Olena~

Heike said...

This is so cute and adorable. Wonderful colors and Details. Your Book is Stunning what a beautiful and lovely work.

Hugs
Heike

Kerrie said...

love rich colours in cards, it fab.

Kerrie said...

Adorable card, love rich colours....

Alicia said...

A super cute card! I have an award for you over at my blog.
Alicia xx

SMK said...

Love it!!! I heart Disney hehe :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs